Lemongrass and Kiwi Goat's Milk Soap
We've had a few people request a Lemongrass soap, and we've delivered! This soap blends lemongrass with juicy apple, cedar, kiwi, and citrus to make a complex and wonderful scent!
Each bar is at least 4oz. Soaps are individually wrapped in a smell-through polyolefin film, and labeled.
Our fragrances are phthalate and nitro-musk free! The two most common causes of skin irritation when it comes to products that use fragrance.
While our artisan soaps can last just as long as store bought detergent bars, they do require a little extra care. Here are some tips to help you extend the life of your bar, and get the most out of your soap!
- Always store your soap in a well-draining soap dish.
- Allow you soap to dry between uses.
- Never let your soap sit in water.
- Use a wash cloth or loofah to help extend the life of your bare of soap.
- Store your unused unopened soaps in a cool and dry place. A drawer or linen closet are both great places!
For more information on soap care, please see our blog on the topic!