White Tea & Ginger Goat's Milk Soap
This soap combines the smell of white tea, ginger, with hints of musk, rose and geranium to make an excellent scent you're going to love!
While our artisan soaps can last just as long as store bought detergent bars, they do require a little extra care. Here are some tips to help you extend the life of your bar, and get the most out of your soap!
- Always store your soap in a well-draining soap dish.
- Allow you soap to dry between uses.
- Never let your soap sit in water.
- Use a wash cloth or loofah to help extend the life of your bare of soap.
- Store your unused unopened soaps in a cool and dry place. A drawer or linen closet are both great places!
For more information on soap care, please see our blog on the topic!